click below
click below
Normal Size Small Size show me how
English
Crazy English Sentence
| Question | Answer |
|---|---|
| The doors of wisdom are never shut. | --Benjamin Franklin 智慧之门永远不会关闭! |
| She is a piece of work | She is too much! She's unbelievable! 她是一个很麻烦的人。 |
| You're very ungrateful. | 你忘恩负义! |
| Let's get this done. | 让我们完成这个工作。 |
| She's driving me crazy! | 她快把我搞疯了。 |
| How is your day? | 今天过得如何? |
| You make me sick. | 你让我恶心。 |
| Don't be too hard on him! | 不要对他那么苛刻。 |
| You're not qualified for this position. | 你不适合这个职位。 |
| Are you having an affair with him? | |
| You have no authority to make me leave! | |
| You can say that again. | 你说得太对了。 |
| Don't interrupt me when I speak. | 我说话的时候,请不要打岔。 |
| Don't do anything to embarrass me. | 不要做让我感到丢人的事情。 |
| The memory is full on this camera. | |
| I was thinking about starting my own company. | |
| Get your head out of the clouds. | 清醒一点!别做梦了! |
| You're so weak. | 你太弱小了。 |
| I know the company like the back of my hand. | |
| What are you up to? | 你在搞什么鬼? |
| You stay away from my family. | |
| I had a long day. | 今天好幸苦。 |
| We met through a friend. | |
| Something is not right. | 有些不对劲。 |
| I don't need you to protect me. | 我不需要你保护我。 |
| They all say the same thing. | |
| You hold all the cards. | 你占据主动地位。 |
| You're so disrespectful. | |
| I see no reason to change now. | |
| Get your hands off me. | 把手拿开。 |
| Don't expect a great day; create one. | 不要期待美好的一天,要去创造美好的一天! |
| Within You Is The Strength To Meet Life's Challenges! | 面对生活挑战的力量就在你的心中 |
| Life is full of challenges. The world is loaded with problems.Every day, every person has to face struggles and hardships. | 生命充满了挑战。世界充满了问题。每一天,每个人都要面对挣扎和磨难。 |
| You are always stronger than you think, remember to stand tall and never lose confidence. | 你永远比你认为的自己更强大。记住一定要坚强,永远不要丧失信心。 |
| Every challenge in your life helps you to grow and move forward. Be thankful for your challenges. | 生活中的每一个挑战都在帮助你成长和前进。感激你所遇到的挑战。 |
| Every problem you encounter strengthens your mind and your soul. Be grateful for your problems. | 每一个你遇到的问题都让你的心智和灵魂更加强大。感激你所有的问题。 |
| Every trouble you overcome increases your understanding of life. Appreciate and embrace your troubles. | 每一个你所征服的磨难都将增加你对生活的理解。感激和拥抱你所有的磨难。 |
| I'm not following you. | 我听不懂你的话。 |
| You made it worse. | 你让事情变得更糟。 |
| Don't ask foolish questions. | 别问愚蠢的问题。 |
| Are you satisfied? | 你满意了吗? |
| I know what to expect. | 我知道应该期望什么。 |
| That's exactly what I need. | 那正是我所需要的。 |
| Don't take risks. | 不要冒险。 |
| I'm in. | 我同意。我加入。 |
| Where are you headed? | 你去哪里? |
| Are you going to tell me what's going on? | 你准备告诉我发生什么了吗? |
| I'm very curious. | 我非常高兴。 |
| I will find out. | 我会调查。 |
| I'm only interested in facts. | 我只对事实感兴趣。 |
| What do you have in mind? | 你在想什么? |
| What's the lastest? | 今天最新进展? |
| It's better that way. | 那样更好。 |
| I'm just glad you're doing OK. | 你一切顺利,我很开心。 |
| She is very passionate about her work. | 她对工作非常热情。 |
| I can't believe you did it. | 我不敢相信,你做到了。 |
| It turned out great. | 结果非常棒! |
| The government is hunting you down. | 政府正在抓你。 |
| I'm crazy about his music. | 我非常喜欢他的音乐。 |
| This is a revolutionary method. | 这是一个革命性的方法。 |
| What am I supposed to do? | 我应该做什么? |
| What's the difference? | 有什么不同? |
| Do you work out? | 你经常锻炼吗? |
| I want to treat you to dinner. | 我想请你吃饭。 |
| You need to watch your mouth. | 你说话要注意点。 |
| Let's make a deal. | 让我们做个生意。 |
| Passion is the key to success, and the most important skill in life is to learn how to turn your passion into a lucrative career. | 激情是成功的关键;生活中最重要的技巧就是,学会如何把你的激情转化为一个盈利的职业。 |
| Life is growth.If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead. | 生命就是成长,如果我们停止了成长,无论从技术角度还是精神角度,我们与死亡无异。 |