click below
click below
Normal Size Small Size show me how
IQ 100 Final sentenc
cao
| Question | Answer |
|---|---|
| 还有几分钟? | How many minutes still left? |
| 爸爸上午不在。 | Dad is not in this morning. |
| 一小时有六十分钟。 | 1 hour has 60 minutes. |
| 两点半。九点一刻。 | 2:30. 9:15 |
| 我走了,你走不走? | I am leaving. Do you leave or not? |
| 你晚上几点钟走? | What time will you leave at night? |
| 今天几月几日星期几? | Today is what month, date, the day of the week? |
| 不用谢,你太客气了。 | No need to thank, you are too polite. |
| 请问谢小明后天晚上七点半在家吗? | May I ask whether Xie Xiaoming will be at home at 7 |
| 还有五分十点钟。 | 9:55 |
| 请问现在几点钟? | May I ask what time is it now? |
| 请问这个西瓜多少钱? | May I ask how much is this watermelon. |
| 请你算一算水果一共多少钱? | Could you please calculate altogether how much money? |
| 那个东西 太贵了。 | That one is too expensive. |
| 我没钱,不买了。 | I don’t have money. I will not buy it. |
| 这个只要两块钱,太便宜了! | This one only needs 两块,too cheap. |
| 请便宜一点儿! | Please make it a little cheaper。 |
| 你好好算算,一共多少钱? | You calculate carefully, altogether how much money? |
| 王老师很少去英国。 | Teacher Wang rarely goes to England. |
| 一年总共几个星期? | Altogether how many weeks are there in one year? |
| 一共还有多少同学在学中文? | Altogether how many students are still learning Chinese? |
| 他问还有谁去日本? | He asked who else would go to Japan? |
| 他一共有几个弟弟? | Altogether how many younger brothers does he have? |
| 我们家人不多 也不少。 | Our family size is medium. |
| 请问你的电话是几号? | May I ask what your phone number is? |
| 我要打电话。 | I want to make a phone call. |
| 请等一下,我找他。 | Please wait (a while), I look for him. |
| 电话是谁打来的? | who called us? |
| 我要等他来。 | I want to wait for him to come. |
| 你找谁? | Whom are you looking for? |
| 再等半小时。 | Wait half hour again. |
| 大家都在等他。 | Everyone all wait for him. |
| 请问你是哪一位? | May I ask who you are? |
| 他不在。请问你贵姓? | He is not in. May I ask your noble last name? |
| 请你四点再打来。 | please you call again at 4 |
| 请你找钱。 | Please you give me change. |
| 找到你了。 | Found you. |
| 他打了一小时电话。 | He made an hour phone call. |
| 星期天晚上我和他一起学中文。 | He and I together study Chinese on Sunday evening. |
| 学会中文很有用。 | Learning to Know Chinese will be very useful |
| 我可不可以和你一起学中文? | Can or can’t I learn Chinese with you together? |
| 我可以用你的电话吗? | Can I use your phone? |
| 你教我学英文,好吗? | You teach me to learn English, OK? |
| 我不会,我会请老师教我。 | I don’t understand, I can invite teacher to teach me. |