Busy. Please wait.

show password
Forgot Password?

Don't have an account?  Sign up 

Username is available taken
show password


Make sure to remember your password. If you forget it there is no way for StudyStack to send you a reset link. You would need to create a new account.
We do not share your email address with others. It is only used to allow you to reset your password. For details read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.

Already a StudyStack user? Log In

Reset Password
Enter the associated with your account, and we'll email you a link to reset your password.

Remove Ads
Don't know
remaining cards
To flip the current card, click it or press the Spacebar key.  To move the current card to one of the three colored boxes, click on the box.  You may also press the UP ARROW key to move the card to the "Know" box, the DOWN ARROW key to move the card to the "Don't know" box, or the RIGHT ARROW key to move the card to the Remaining box.  You may also click on the card displayed in any of the three boxes to bring that card back to the center.

Pass complete!

"Know" box contains:
Time elapsed:
restart all cards

Embed Code - If you would like this activity on your web page, copy the script below and paste it into your web page.

  Normal Size     Small Size show me how

DEA Forms 2015

Form 224 Form to register a new hospital/retail pharmacy, practitioner, or teaching institution to have controlled substances
Form 224a Form to renew a pharmacy's, practitioner's, or teaching institution's registration to have controlled substances (every 3 years)
Form 510 Form to register as a chemical manufacturer, distributor, importer, or exporter (for List 1 chemicals; SLCPs like Sudafed). NOT required if you are already a pharmacy registered to handle controlled substances
Form 41 Form used by the DEA-registered reverse distributors when they destroy controlled substances (record of destruction)
Form 106 Report of theft or loss of controlled substances
Form 363 Registration form to be a narcotic treatment program
Form 363a Renewal form for narcotic treatment program registration (renewed every year)
Form 225 Form to register a new manufacturer, distributor, reverse distributor, importer, exporter, chemical analyst, or research facility to have controlled substances
Form 225a Form to renew registration for manufacturer, distributor, reverse distributor, importer, exporter, chemical analyst, or research facility (every year)
Form 223 The actual DEA registration certificate
Form 189 Application for a manufacturing quota for C-I or C-II
Form 357 Application to import controlled substances
Form 236 Controlled substances declaration (must be submitted at least 15 days prior to proposed date of importation and distribution)
Form 161 Application for a permit to export controlled substances
Form 400 Receipt provided by the Administration for and controlled substances or listed chemicals taken from a site
Form 82 Notice of inspection - used to inform a registrant that an inspection will be made
Form 104 Termination of registration / voluntary surrender of controlled substance privileges (most commonly used to close a pharmacy)
Form 222 Form used to order C-I and C-II drugs from another registrant (also used for any sale or transfer between registrants)
Form 222a Form used to obtain DEA Form 222 from the DEA
Created by: Cyndi1087