Busy. Please wait.
or

show password
Forgot Password?

Don't have an account?  Sign up 
or

Username is available taken
show password

why

Make sure to remember your password. If you forget it there is no way for StudyStack to send you a reset link. You would need to create a new account.

By signing up, I agree to StudyStack's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.


Already a StudyStack user? Log In

Reset Password
Enter the associated with your account, and we'll email you a link to reset your password.

Remove ads
Don't know
Know
remaining cards
Save
0:01
To flip the current card, click it or press the Spacebar key.  To move the current card to one of the three colored boxes, click on the box.  You may also press the UP ARROW key to move the card to the "Know" box, the DOWN ARROW key to move the card to the "Don't know" box, or the RIGHT ARROW key to move the card to the Remaining box.  You may also click on the card displayed in any of the three boxes to bring that card back to the center.

Pass complete!

"Know" box contains:
Time elapsed:
Retries:
restart all cards




share
Embed Code - If you would like this activity on your web page, copy the script below and paste it into your web page.

  Normal Size     Small Size show me how

Unit 7 exam review

QuestionAnswer
There is a 90% chance that it will rain. What is the probability that it will not rain? 10%, 0.1, or 10/100 or 1/10
One pen is chosen without looking from a bag that has 3 blue pens, 6 red and 3 green pens. What is the probability of choosing green as a decimal, fraction and percent? 3/12 or 1/4, 0.25, 25%
One pen is chosen without looking from a bag that has 3 blue pens, 6 red and 3 green pens. What is the probability of blue or red? Write as a fraction, decimal and percent 9/12 or 3/4, .75, 75%
One pen is chosen without looking from a bag that has 3 blue pens, 6 red and 3 green pens. What is the probability of choosing a pen that is not red? 6/12 or 1/2, 0.5, 50%
Make a tree diagram for choosing an outfit from a green shirt, blue shirt or red shirt, and black pants or blue pants green-black-blue red-black-blue blue-black-blue
Create a model: A game requires drawing balls numbered 1-6 for each of five digits to determine the winning number. example: marbles numbered 1-6 in a bag and draw 5 marbles
Create a model: There are 25 questions on a test and each question has three options. example; create a spinner with three sections and spin 25 times
Create a model: The weather forecast states that there is a 35% chance of rain tomorrow. example; create a spinner that has two sections. Blue for rain represents 35% of the spinner and yellow for sunny creates the remainder of the spinner. Spin once for tomorrow.
Use the fundamental counting principle to find the total number of outcomes by rolling two number cubes. 6*6=36
Use the fundamental counting principle to find the total number of outcomes by tossing three coins 2*2*2=8
Use the fundamental counting principle to find the total number of outcomes by picking one consonant and one vowel 21*5=105
Use the fundamental counting principle to find the total number of outcomes by choosing 4,6, or 8 cylinder engine and 2 or 4 wheel drive 3*2=6
p (3,2) 3*2=6
P (6,3) 6*5*4=120
P (9,3) 9*8*7=504
A card is drawn from a deck of 10 cards numbered 1-10 and a number cube is rolled. Find the probability of picking a 10 and rolling a 3 (1/10)*(1/6)=(1/60)
A card is drawn from a deck of 10 cards numbered 1-10 and a number cube is rolled. Find the probability of two even numbers (5/10)*(3/6)=15/60 or 1/4
A card is drawn from a deck of 10 cards numbered 1-10 and a number cube is rolled. Find the probability of two numbers less than 4 (3/10) and (3/6)=(9/60)
Created by: tory.brown